After his outstanding performance against PSV on Sunday, Cyriel Dessers has now scored 100 official career goals.
Dessers scored in the 2-2 draw to truncate PSV's title hopes and keep his strong form going at De Kuip.
It was his 18th goal of the season in all competitions, a major accomplishment given how he began the season.
The Nigerians commented on how great the goal is, and how special De Kuip is for scoring a century of goals.
“No better place to score your 100th official goal than in an exploding cockpit,” he tweeted.
Dessers has developed into a fan favorite at Feyenoord and is the subject of a €4 million transfer saga between his parent club KRC Genk and Feyenoord.
While he is surplus to the Belgian club's requirements, he is coveted by Rotterdamm fans, who have even put up a crowdsourcing campaign to gain his permanent acquisition.
Dessers became only the 12th Nigerian international to reach 100 career goals:
1. Rashidi Yekini - 201 goals
2. Obafemi Martins - 160 goals
3. Aiyegbeni Yakubu - 135 goals
4. Odion Ighalo - 164 goals (active player)
5. Jonathan Akpoborie - 165 goals
6. Odemwingie Osaze - 104 goals
7. Ikechukwu Uche - 105 goals
8. Nwankwo Kanu - 122 goals
9. John Utaka - 116 goals
10. Efan Ekoku - 103 goals
11. Victor Ikpeaba- 114 goals
12. Cyriel Dessers - 100 goals (active player)
What do you think of this achievement ? Leave a comment below.